Sunday 16 October 2016

A Naughty Wife's Diary: Improvising in bed


I worried myself sick over the week. I couldn’t and still can’t believe that I am this worried after falling pregnant. I had been torturing myself for a baby and now I wished I didn’t get pregnant now.

I had read or heard a thousand times that drinking isn’t good for the foetus. What if it tampered with the baby’s brain or health or whatever and it would all be my fault.

I knew I was expecting to get pregnant and praying for it, but because of years of disappointments I didn’t expect to be lucky this time around that’s why I quaffed a full bottle of wine at the wedding.

On Tuesday I went back to the clinic and complained to the doctor. He told me that I shouldn’t worry. But I still worry. Though after the doctor’s visit I am a bit relieved. Then I was able to tell Jimmy.

He almost died with joy. He is going to be a father.

Then, the stage I am now is the stage of anxiety. Will this pregnancy reach full term? I went back to the clinic and I was examined and assured this wasn’t an at risk pregnancy. I was as healthy as a horse. But I am above thirty, so, I need more care than a younger woman.

The issue of sex cropped up on Thursday. We must celebrate somehow. Getting pregnant had made me so happy and I am so in love with my husband right now. He’s in love too. We are going to start a family finally.

So, on Thursday, in bed, Jimmy’s hands started travelling, going on a naughty journey. He palmed my boobs, I liked it. He kissed me and I enjoyed it. He even did some fingering. But when he advanced with his cucumber, I clapped my legs together.

‘What?’ he asked, mildly shocked. ‘I thought this break has taken long enough. My dick has healed long ago.’

I shifted away stylishly and dropped a kiss on his lips. I didn’t want him to feel rejected. It would be bad.

‘Honey, I want the baby to be strong enough before you start perusing my womb with your rod.’

‘Ah! I won’t reach there na,’ he declared.

I refused to believe him. I won’t be instrumental to anything happening to this pregnancy. Never!

Jimmy was as hard as a stone and almost going lame in his legs. It does happen to guys. ‘What do we do about this now?’ he asked holding his stubborn erection. In fact it looked so tempting I was salivating. How could I possibly let this erection go to waste? It was throbbing and shiny, the type I eat for dinner and breakfast.

It’d been long I saw such appetising boner. I licked my lips greedily, I believe my eyes were shiny as I stared at his erection and Jimmy was wickedly waving it before my eyes.

Before I’d knew it, I grabbed hold of it and told him. ‘I have other orifice apart from my vagina. How about I suck you off?’

‘Would that be enough?’ Jimmy asked me.

‘Then you can have my boobs too,’ I offered generously.

I gave him one of my best BJs. It was so delicious to me. Like I was leaking a special lollipop made for me. But he didn’t come. So, I gave him my boobs. I simply pushed the luscious mounds together, after using my saliva to lubricate my cleavage. And he went to town on it. He found his release.

I was happy and he was too.

But how long will we manage without vagina? So, after breakfast, I went online and ordered an artificial vagina to add to my array of adult novelty toys. Tonight, I am going to try it out on Jimmy.

Ripples 

No comments:

Post a Comment