Sunday 16 October 2016

What Recession? E-Money Surprises Wife, Juliet, With An Early Christmas Gift


Yesterday, billionaire Five Star music boss, E-Money surprised his wife,Juliet Okonkwo with an early ‘Christmas’ gift in London.
The loving hubby bought her a customized 2016 Range Rover Sport SUV valued at N20 million.




”Santa came early. I guess we all know why I call him my SuperMan. So he just said I should accompany him to pick up some documents from his business partner and here we are, a surprise early Christmas present.

My very own Customised Range Rover Super Sport 2016 all hail @iam_emoney1 for blessing me with my new toy. Thanks baby you are the best . l Love you Boo, You are my Angel @LandRover #HarwoodsCroydonLandRover #RangeRover #Whitechristmas #Emoney”






No comments:

Post a Comment